- 4 pounds pork spareribs or pork loin back ribs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients; pour half the marinade over the ribs. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from ribs. Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Drain. Pour reserved marinade over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Pork Ribs(3)
Sort By :
I love this recipe. I make it using Country Pork Ribs so the time is different on the cooking. I also add some other ingredients, worshier sauce, Ponzu Sauce, onion powder, Dales, Teriyaki sauce. Pepper, and salt as well. I just eyeball everything
The recipe as itself is pretty good I just like to add stuff to make things taste better :3
Has anyone tried this recipe yet???
I haven't tasted it yet.