Honey-Garlic Pork Chops
"'Mmm, mmm good' is what family and friends say when I serve these juicy chops," says Helen Carpenter of Albuquerque, New Mexico. "I like them for another reason, toothey're easy to prepare ahead of time!"
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each and 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inches thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, honey,
- soy sauce and garlic; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for 4-8 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.