- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- Whisk together first five ingredients; set aside. In a 6-qt. stockpot, bring 10 cups water to a boil. Add beans in batches; cook, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Remove beans and immediately drop into ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Coat stockpot with cooking spray. Add beans; cook, stirring constantly, over high heat until slightly blistered, 2-3 minutes. Add sauce; continue stirring until beans are coated and sauce starts to evaporate slightly, 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey Garlic Green Beans in Taste of Home November 2016, p58
Reviews for Honey Garlic Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2016
"Delicious flavorful Green Beans! I prefer baking my green beans. So I slathered them with some butter and olive oil, poured the sauce over it and baked at 425 degrees for 20ish minutes. Love them!??"