Honey Garlic Dressing
The apple and garlic flavors balance well in this sweet, honey infused dressing from Janet Morgan-Cavallaro of Pincourt, Quebec that would be great on a spinach and fruit salad, as well as mixed greens.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, honey, vinegar, garlic and
- mustard; cover and process until blended. While processing,
- gradually add oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a bowl or jar;
- cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 125 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.