Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 97 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Honey Garlic Chicken
"Sauce is too thin, flavor is okay, but not a favorite. needs to be thicker and more of it to keep the chicken from drying out."
"We really enjoyed it. I made it with OJ and the full amount of garlic and made sure to baste it. I thought it was very flavorful."
"Save ingredients...just cook plain chicken! Had very little flavor. Disappointing recipe.~ Theresa"
"This chicken has great flavor, but not nearly enough sauce. It is very moist, but needs the sauce to keep from getting dry."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.