Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 97 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Honey Garlic Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.