Honey-Garlic Angel Hair Recipe
"I got this recipe from the captain of our fire department," shares Terri Frabotta of Sterling Heights, Michigan. The speedy side dish is nicely seasoned with garlic and basil and has a subtle sweetness from honey.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- 2. Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- 3. cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC