Honey-Garlic Angel Hair Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- 2. Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- 3. cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Angel Hair
"This dish would be better without the honey. I'm not sure how adding more honey (raych32 comment) would make this better. The quarter cup is too much as it is. I would definitely use less, perhaps 1 teaspoon. If you have picky children and you were trying to get them to eat more herb based pasta, then this may help. I will not be making this again."
"It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but my picky younger brother loved it!"
"My teenage daughter loves this dish! We add more honey, up to 1 cup to increase the flavor. Great side dish."
"Did not care for this dish at all. Kids did not like it either."