"I got this recipe from the captain of our fire department," shares Terri Frabotta of Sterling Heights, Michigan. The speedy side dish is nicely seasoned with garlic and basil and has a subtle sweetness from honey.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Garlic Angel Hair in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p9
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review