Honey-Garlic Angel Hair Recipe
"I got this recipe from the captain of our fire department," shares Terri Frabotta of Sterling Heights, Michigan. The speedy side dish is nicely seasoned with garlic and basil and has a subtle sweetness from honey.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Garlic Angel Hair in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p9
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Angel Hair(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2014
It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but my picky younger brother loved it!
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2012
My teenage daughter loves this dish! We add more honey, up to 1 cup to increase the flavor. Great side dish.
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2011
Did not care for this dish at all. Kids did not like it either.