- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Angel Hair
Sort By :
This dish would be better without the honey. I'm not sure how adding more honey (raych32 comment) would make this better. The quarter cup is too much as it is. I would definitely use less, perhaps 1 teaspoon. If you have picky children and you were trying to get them to eat more herb based pasta, then this may help. I will not be making this again.
It doesn't have a lot of flavor, but my picky younger brother loved it!
My teenage daughter loves this dish! We add more honey, up to 1 cup to increase the flavor. Great side dish.
Did not care for this dish at all. Kids did not like it either.