Honey-Garlic Angel Hair Recipe
"I got this recipe from the captain of our fire department," shares Terri Frabotta of Sterling Heights, Michigan. The speedy side dish is nicely seasoned with garlic and basil and has a subtle sweetness from honey.
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the honey, basil and thyme.
- Drain pasta; add to garlic mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Garlic Angel Hair in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p9
Reviews for Honey-Garlic Angel Hair(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review