Honey Fudge Sauce
This velvety sauce will sweeten the season for any ice cream lover. The honey and chocolate blend can be drizzled warm or cold over ice cream, fruit and other desserts.
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chips, honey, butter and salt. Cook
- and stir over low heat until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk and vanilla; heat through, about 2 minutes
- (do not boil). Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 138 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.