A light honey and lime dressing brings out the flavor of canned and fresh fruits. This is a colorful addition to any early-morning meal.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine fruit. In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, peel and vanilla. Pour over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Fruit Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Honey Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review