Honey Fruit Dip
One Mother's Day, husband surprised me with an unusual gift—a beehive! Before long, we had more honey than we could eat. So we decided to go into business. This recipe shows how versatile honey can be. We serve it with fresh fruit for dipping or as a topping for cake or pancakes.—Joann's Honey, Joann Olstrom, Reedsport, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon custard-style yogurt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium apples, sliced
- 2 medium pears, sliced
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cream cheese and
- honey; cover and process until smooth. Serve with apples and pears.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.