Honey Fruit Dessert Recipe
Fresh fruit gets even more flavor when it's baked and drizzled with honey. It makes a fantastic dessert.—Deborah Bitz, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- 2 medium ripe nectarines or peaches or 4 apricots, halved and pitted
- 4 medium plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews or peanuts, optional
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place fruit, cut side up, in pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with honey; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream and nuts if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 101 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC