- 2 medium ripe nectarines or peaches or 4 apricots, halved and pitted
- 4 medium plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews or peanuts, optional
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place fruit, cut side up, in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with honey; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream and nuts if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Honey Fruit Dessert in Country Woman July/August 2000, p35
Reviews for Honey Fruit Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review