Honey Fruit Cups Recipe
For a naturally sweet addition to your meal, combine your family's favorite fruits and top with a refreshing honey-yogurt sauce. It'll disappear fast!
- 4 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. Divide fruit among individual serving bowls. Combine yogurt, honey, orange peel and extract; spoon over the fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 133 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Honey Fruit Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC