Honey Fruit Cups
For a naturally sweet addition to your meal, combine your family's favorite fruits and top with a refreshing honey-yogurt sauce. It'll disappear fast!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among individual serving bowls. Combine yogurt, honey,
- orange peel and extract; spoon over the fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 133 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.