Honey-Dijon Salmon and Asparagus
"This is our favorite salmon recipe," Betty Stewart of Leola, Pennsylvania confirms. "It's easy, nutritious and delicious. Plus, cleanup is a nap!"
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2-1/4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash white pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, butter and Worcestershire sauce
- until smooth. Stir in the honey, mustard and pepper.
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with honey mixture and sprinkle
- with walnuts. Place asparagus around salmon. Fold foil around salmon
- and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes
- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 437 calories, 26 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.