"This is our favorite salmon recipe," Betty Stewart of Leola, Pennsylvania confirms. "It's easy, nutritious and delicious. Plus, cleanup is a nap!"
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2-1/4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash white pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, butter and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in the honey, mustard and pepper.
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with honey mixture and sprinkle with walnuts. Place asparagus around salmon. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Dijon Salmon and Asparagus in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 44
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Salmon and Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review