Honey-Dijon Potato Salad Recipe
- 2-1/4 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Cube the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar. Add the green pepper, onion, pickles, seasoning blend and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard and egg whites. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Potato Salad
Sort By :
I love the Dijon dressing on this - I always just used plain mustard and this makes it so awesome. Also like the pickles too - great recipe and I always sprinkle dill weed on my potato salad - just a personal favorite
Excellent and very tasty. Easy to make also.Shared with friends also.....=.)
I finely found a potato salad recipe I like. Good sharp taste. I used regular mayonnaise and honey mustard dressing, which is what I had on hand. I am going to experiment with different flavored vinegars when I make this again. Loved the pickle flavor.
Don't like green peppers so I used finely diced celery. Everyone really liked it at our potluck dinner. Will make it again.
I don't like pickles but liked the pizzazz part so I substituted a jalapeno pepper for the pickles. It was great!