- 2-1/4 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey-Dijon salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Cube the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar. Add the green pepper, onion, pickles, seasoning blend and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard and egg whites. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Potato Salad
Sort By :
"Thanks for such a great potato salad recipe - huge success in my house."
"ever since this site has added all of the advertising & etc. this site keeps giving me site advisor alerts from McAffee , & takes forever to load, & scroll.. very disturbing"
"My family really enjoyed this potatoe salad. I used green onion instead of one small onion and celery instead of green pepper. I also added one ts of celery seed. I used 3 hard boiled eggs with yolks. Not as healthy as the recipe intended but it sure was tasty. I made this salad with my homemade mayo.Mayo:2 raw egg yolks4ts if lemon juice or white wine vinegar1 tb spicy brown mustards1 cup vegetable oilSalt & pepper to tastePulse first 3 ingredients in food processor while slowly adding vegetable oil. Mayo keeps for up to one week in refrigerator."
"I love the Dijon dressing on this - I always just used plain mustard and this makes it so awesome. Also like the pickles too - great recipe and I always sprinkle dill weed on my potato salad - just a personal favorite"
"Excellent and very tasty. Easy to make also.Shared with friends also.....=.)"