Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin gets gussied up with a sweet honey, Dijon mustard and sesame seed marinade in this easy-to-fix low-fat entree. "This is our family's favorite way to fix pork during grilling season," says Barbara Blake from her home in West Brattleboro, Vermont.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1 cup light or nonalcoholic beer
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup
- for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a
- large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat;
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a
- paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side
- or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting with reserved
- marinade occasionally. Or bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting
- occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3 ounces cooked pork) equals 206 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,