Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 cup light or nonalcoholic beer
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Drain pork and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting with reserved marinade occasionally. Or bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 206 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
"Nice flavor. But I chose to bake, and it took at least twice the recommended time. Finished it under the broiler after nearly an hour in the oven."
"I made this for dinner tonight. Very nice recipe. I served with roasted potatoes and roasted carrots. Be sure you use pork tenderloin and NOT pork loin. There is a huge difference in the two cuts of meat."
"This is a beautifully simple meal to make and so easy to deal with. It's definitely a keeper."