Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms Recipe
It's hard to believe such an elegant dish is table ready in half an hour. To cut prep time, use a food processor to slice onions and mushrooms. Mixed vegetables make a quick side dish.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Hot cooked pasta
- 1. Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the milk, mustard, soy sauce and honey. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC