- 1 cup light or nonalcoholic beer
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting with reserved marinade occasionally. Or bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Pork Tenderloin
"Nice flavor. But I chose to bake, and it took at least twice the recommended time. Finished it under the broiler after nearly an hour in the oven."
"This is a beautifully simple meal to make and so easy to deal with. It's definitely a keeper."