Honey Dijon Pork Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into squares
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, cut into squares
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper; place in a heavy ovenproof skillet. In a small bowl, whisk flour and 2 tablespoons orange juice until smooth; whisk in the honey, mustard, basil and remaining orange juice. Pour over chops. Place carrots and onion around chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Add peppers; cover and bake 20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and pork is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Honey Dijon Pork
Sort By :
This was VERY good! My husband loved it, and said "keep this recipe!" I would cut the baking time down by 7-10 minutes. They were just slightly dry for my taste, but overall it was fabulous! Served over rice, the sauce was excellent!