"Your family will think you took hours to prepare dinner when you slice servings of this delicious ham," assures Karin Young of Carlsbad, California. The glaze combines honey, brown sugar and mustard for tasty results.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 3 pounds)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place ham on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes. Combine honey, mustard and
- sugar; brush about 3 tablespoons over ham. Bake 10-15 minutes longer
- or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated
- through. Stir into remaining glaze; heat through and serve with the
- ham. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 193 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 1,489 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.