Honey Dijon Glazed Summer Sausage Recipe
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 40 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Summer Sausage
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2. Cut summer sausage into 1/8-inch thick slices, cutting only about three-quarters of the way through the summer sausage.
- 3. For the glaze, in a bowl, combine the honey, mustard and brown sugar.
- 4. Place summer sausage on a foil lined baking pan. Spoon glaze over sausage and between slices.
- 5. Bake, uncovered, for 40 min., basting with glaze once.
- 6. Before serving, slice sausage completely. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC