Honey Dijon Glazed Summer Sausage
Brought to you by Johnsonville® Sausage
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Summer Sausage
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut summer sausage into 1/8-inch thick slices, cutting only about
- three-quarters of the way through the summer sausage.
- For the glaze, in a bowl, combine the honey, mustard and brown sugar.
- Place summer sausage on a foil lined baking pan. Spoon glaze over
- sausage and between slices.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 min., basting with glaze once.
- Before serving, slice sausage completely. Yield: 12 servings.