- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place chicken in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear, turning and basting with pan juices every 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Chicken
Sort By :
I have made this in the oven and slow cooker and both turned out just fine. Loved it.
DO NOT believe the "ungreased baking dish"! The combination of honey and mustard at 350° made a burnt on mess in my Pyrex dish. I have soaked it and scrubbed it three times in order to get it off. Other than that, the chicken had an average taste. I would marinate it in the sauce for at least a couple of hours. And it was impossible to baste during cooking because within a matter of minutes it was burnt and solid.
Easy and delicious! My family loves it!
So easy & delicious!
So easy to make and so delicious! My husband loved it too! Will be a regular in my house for sure!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >