Honey-Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place chicken in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear, turning and basting with pan juices every 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Dijon Chicken(5)
Sort By :
DO NOT believe the "ungreased baking dish"! The combination of honey and mustard at 350° made a burnt on mess in my Pyrex dish. I have soaked it and scrubbed it three times in order to get it off. Other than that, the chicken had an average taste. I would marinate it in the sauce for at least a couple of hours. And it was impossible to baste during cooking because within a matter of minutes it was burnt and solid.
Easy and delicious! My family loves it!
So easy & delicious!
So easy to make and so delicious! My husband loved it too! Will be a regular in my house for sure!
This is a wonderful, light way to prepare chicken.I have prepared it several times and my family always requests it! I liike that it is healthy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >