- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large , cream butter until light and fluffy. Add honey, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mixture will appear curdled. Gradually add dry ingredients; beat until moistened. Fold in the coconut, chips and cereal. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Honey Crunch Cookies
"These were great! I used chocolate chips instead of the butterscotch. Just the right amount of sweetness."
"I love everything about these cookies. Just sweet enough with a little bit of crunch."
"I was hoping they would be a little sweeter. I was really disappointed at how plain they were I didn't really think they had much of a taste at all."
"I was expecting them to be a "crunchy" cookie so was a little disappointed in the texture but they taste ok. Not sure that I would make them again though."
"I think these are some of the best cookies I have ever had! I thought they might end up being too sweet after reading the ingredients, but they turned out perfectly! They have a very different chewy texture that I love and the flavor is amazing. :o)"