- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground allspice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cinnamon stick, nutmeg and allspice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through; whisk in honey.
- Serve warm in a mug; garnish with cinnamon stick. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Honey Cinnamon Milk in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p47
Reviews for Honey Cinnamon Milk(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >