Honey Cinnamon Butter
This recipe is a simple yet special spread for breakfast bread and muffins.—Sue Seymour, Valatie, New York
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Muffins, toast, bagels, French toast or pancakes, optional
- In a small bowl, beat all the ingredients until smooth. Serve with
- muffins, toast, bagels, French toast or pancakes if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 101 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.