- Layer with remaining phyllo dough, each brushed with butter, in pan.
- Drizzle remaining butter on top. Cut all the way through pastry
- into 48 diamond or square shapes. Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine orange juice, honey, lemon juice and remaining
- sugar in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20
- minutes. Pour over pastry as soon as its removed from the oven.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and remaining chocolate chips;
- stir over low heat until smooth. Drizzle over pastry. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.