- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 9 slices peeled fresh peach
- 9 slices kiwifruit
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour over crust. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Cut into bars. Just before serving, top each bar with a slice of peach and kiwi. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Honey Cheesecake Bars in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 63
Reviews for Honey Cheesecake Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review