Honey Bubble Ring
"When our daughters were little, they enjoyed helping me make this sweet honey-flavored pull-apart bread," notes Jane Waters of Lincoln, Missouri. "We still enjoy it around the holidays."
12-15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut each biscuit into
- four pieces; dip each piece halfway into honey mixture. Layer in a
- greased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes; invert pan onto a serving
- platter. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 121 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.