Honey Bubble Ring Recipe
"When our daughters were little, they enjoyed helping me make this sweet honey-flavored pull-apart bread," notes Jane Waters of Lincoln, Missouri. "We still enjoy it around the holidays."
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut each biscuit into four pieces; dip each piece halfway into honey mixture. Layer in a greased 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes; invert pan onto a serving platter. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 121 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC