- 3 pounds pork spareribs or pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs, bone side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Drain.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients; brush some of glaze on ribs. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey Barbecued Spareribs
"Just okay. I double the sauce like everyone suggested but felt like there was a vinegar after taste. The husband didn't enjoy it and drowned the ribs in regular bbq sauce."
"This was delicious! My husband said this is definitely a keeper. I did double the sauce recipe as suggested in other reviews & I cut back on the salt. Definitely will make again! I may even try the sauce on chicken."
"Quick & easy! I was searching for something that didn't require marinating and that wouldn't take half a day to cook. I doubled the sauce as recommended by someone earlier and it worked well since I had 4 pounds of ribs instead of 3. Good flavor overall, we will be making this again!"
"I doubled the sauce and made these in the crock pot for Christmas dinner. They were nothing short of AMAZING!!!! We are using the same recipe only using chicken wings for our New Years dinner."
"I added barbecue sauce to the ribs after they were done cooking because they came out dry"