- 3 pounds pork spareribs or pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs, bone side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Drain.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients; brush some of glaze on ribs. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey Barbecued Spareribs
"Just okay. I double the sauce like everyone suggested but felt like there was a vinegar after taste. The husband didn't enjoy it and drowned the ribs in regular bbq sauce."
"This was delicious! My husband said this is definitely a keeper. I did double the sauce recipe as suggested in other reviews & I cut back on the salt. Definitely will make again! I may even try the sauce on chicken."
"I added barbecue sauce to the ribs after they were done cooking because they came out dry"