Honey Barbecued Ribs Recipe
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke, optional
- Place ribs in a large kettle or Dutch oven; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Add enough water to cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until juices run clear and ribs are tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Grill ribs, uncovered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, basting with sauce and turning occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey Barbecued Ribs(2)
Sort By :
These were awesome!! I used Dijon insteadof Spicy Brown mustard and they were good. I also after cooking the meat, took them out of the liquid in a separate bowl and poured the sauce over them and let them sit for an hour before grilling. Super moist. My husband couldn't stop eating.
Best ribs ever!! I use 2T reg mustard and 2T dijon instead of the spicy brown. Yum...