- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken wings on a greased rack in
- a large baking pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes on each side,
- basting occasionally with honey mixture.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until browned and
- juices run clear. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wing with 1 teaspoon sauce equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 medium-fat meat.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now