- 2 cups thawed orange juice concentrate
- 5 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 4 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate and bananas; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl; add the pineapple juice, water, honey, sugar and soft drink mix. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour into two 2-qt. freezer containers. Cover and freeze until mixture is slushy.
- To serve, transfer each portion of fruit slush to a large pitcher. Add 2 liters of soda to each pitcher; stir to blend. Yield: 7-1/2 gallons (30 1-cup servings).
Originally published as Honey Banana Punch in Country Woman May/June 2003, p31
Reviews for Honey Banana Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2010
"This was sweet and refreshing. I had a hard time finding pineapple juice! Only 1 store out of 4 had it!"