- full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions, adding
- banana chips during last minute. When ice cream is frozen, transfer
- to a freezer container; freeze for 2-4 hours.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread ice cream onto each of 10 graham
- cracker halves. Top with remaining graham crackers; press down
- In a shallow dish, combine peanuts and jimmies. Roll sides of ice
- cream sandwiches in peanut mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on
- a baking sheet at least 1 hour. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ice cream sandwich equals 459 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.