- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 8 slices French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat the goat cheese, mayonnaise, honey and vinegar until smooth. Serve with apple and bread slices. Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup dip).
Reviews for Honey-Balsamic Goat Cheese Dip
"I made this for a work event and everyone loved it!"
"This is EXCELLENT! I will make it again and again! We served it with water table crackers and pear slices."
"We used ours as a spread and added thinly sliced pears.....amazingly good!"
"Making this for the second time! It is quick and easy and one of the best dips I have had in a very long time."
"This dip was delicious...I doubled the recipe for a potluck, and once one person tried it, it was gone in an hour!! I'd definitely make it again!"
"This was a fantastic appetizer and was gobbled up quickly!"