“This is so easy and delicious, you can’t stop eating it,” writes Joni Hilton of Rocklin, California. At just 5 grams of fat per serving, you don’t even have to feel guilty about it!
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 8 slices French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat the goat cheese, mayonnaise, honey and vinegar until smooth. Serve with apple and bread slices. Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup dip).
Originally published as Honey-Balsamic Goat Cheese Dip in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p46
Reviews for Honey-Balsamic Goat Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review