This is a recipe I adapted from a cookbook that featured quick and easy recipes. I adjusted the seasonings somewhat and added a bit more honey to better suit my tastes.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the vinegar, honey and basil to the pan; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return chicken to the pan; heat through, turning to coat with glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey Balsamic Chicken in Reminisce April/May 2009, p 49
Reviews for Honey Balsamic Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review