- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the vinegar, honey and basil to the same skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return chicken to the pan; heat through, turning to coat with glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Honey Balsamic Chicken
Sort By :
This is a tasty recipe, low in calories and fat. It was easy and quick to make, too.
This is a super-fast, delicious recipe. I add more honey and cut back the balsamic vinegar. It's my husband's favorite chicken!
This recipe was disappointing. I expected it to have a lot of flavor and it was actually kind of bland.
I love the flavor, nice and sweet!
Very tender chicken, husband loved the flavor
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >