Honey Baked Ribs
Here's a delicious recipe that's easy to make. All the preparation is done the day before, so it's perfect for those busy days.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 1 hour 30 min.
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) beef consomme, undiluted
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl. Pour half into a large
- resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add ribs. Cover
- and refrigerate overnight, turning once. Refrigerate remaining
- Remove ribs to a greased roasting pan; discard marinade. Cover and
- bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°. Cover and
- bake 30 minutes longer; drain. Pour reserved marinade over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50-70 minutes or until meat is tender, basting
- frequently. Yield: 6 servings.