Honey-Baked Chicken for Two Recipe
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place the chicken in a greased or foil-lined 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat until well blended and heated through. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reaches 17-°. Baste before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Baked Chicken for Two
Sort By :
"This was pretty good. I used boneless chicken and baked for 40 minutes. This sauce was fine as written, but I think a little cayenne pepper would give it a nice zip. This was so easy to make, I'll definitely make again, but probably with a little added spice."
"This is a very tasty sauce for chicken. I used chicken tenderloins instead of breasts, but the results were great."
"I made this for dinner for a few friends and everyone loved it! I've already had people asking me to make it again. It is worth trying."
"Pretty much tastes liked baked chicken; I don't think the sauce did much for it. But my husband and kids did like it."
"This had a really good flavor, but it was a bit on the dry side. The sauce burned on the pan. I'm glad I put foil down because the pan would have been ruined. I would lessen the cooking time for each bake the next time."