Honey Baked Chicken Recipe
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place the chicken in a greased or foil-lined 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat until well blended and heated through. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reaches 17-°. Baste before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Honey Baked Chicken(10)
Sort By :
I made this for dinner for a few friends and everyone loved it! I've already had people asking me to make it again. It is worth trying.
Pretty much tastes liked baked chicken; I don't think the sauce did much for it. But my husband and kids did like it.
This had a really good flavor, but it was a bit on the dry side. The sauce burned on the pan. I'm glad I put foil down because the pan would have been ruined. I would lessen the cooking time for each bake the next time.
This was very good, and easy! I used boneless skinless chicken breast halves, and baked them for a total of about 35 minutes. Also, I couldn't see any point in using a 9x9 pan for only 2 pieces of chicken, so I used a loaf pan instead. To baste the chicken, all I had to do was turn it over-with a deeper pan the honey mixture covered half of the chicken's depth. I am also going to try this recipe with boneless pork chops.
Very easy and tasty. Already making it a second time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >