Honey-Apple Turkey Breast Recipe
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small saucepan, combine apple juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes or just until blended, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Place turkey breast on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan; pour honey mixture over the top.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting with pan juices every 30 minutes. (Cover loosely with foil if turkey browns too quickly.) Cover and let stand 15 minutes before carving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Apple Turkey Breast
"Unfortunately the sauce did not penetrate into the turkey itself leaving the meat a little bland. I was really hoping that this was going to be delicious for as long as it took to make. Disappointed."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer