Honey Apple Topping
I'll admit it...I'm not a morning person. But I do look forward to spending time with my family and preparing a special breakfast of homemade pancakes or waffles served with this tasty topping.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup apple juice or cider
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Serve
- warm or cold over waffles or pancakes. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 49 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.