Honey-and-Herb Grilled Pork Roast
I learned to cook from my grandmother and fondly recall canning fruits and vegetables with her each summer. Her memory lives on whenever I make satisfying meals such as this.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 1-1/2 hours + standing
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine
- ingredients; add pork roast. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the roast in a disposable foil pan.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Grill pork , covered, over indirect medium-low heat for 1-1/2 hours
- or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a