Honey Almond Butter
To me, nothing tastes better than a warm homemade muffin right from the oven and topped with this yummy flavored butter. It's also wonderful on toast, quick breads and biscuits. —Pat Hockett, Ocala, Florida
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, honey, brown sugar and extract
- until light and fluffy. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap; roll
- into a log. Refrigerate until chilled. Unwrap and slice or place on
- a butter dish. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 161 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.