- 1-1/2 pounds fresh carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Place carrots in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered, 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and return to pan.
- Add raisins, honey, butter, lemon juice, ginger and salt; cook and stir 4-5 minutes longer or until carrots are tender. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey & Ginger Glazed Carrots in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015, p1-16
Reviews for Honey & Ginger Glazed Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review