- 1 each large green pepper, sweet red and yellow peppers
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic pepper blend
- In a large bowl, combine the peppers, hominy, oil and garlic pepper; toss to coat. Spread into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 14-16 minutes or until peppers are tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hominy with Peppers in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p49
Reviews for Hominy with Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 6, 2013
Really good! My 10-year-old loves this and it's so easy she can make it herself!
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2009
Not clear how the peppers are prepared - sliced, diced - I wouldn't think whole, but not stated in the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Grains Side Dish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >