Homemade Trail Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried apple slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup: 253 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Homemade Trail Mix
"This is by far the best trail mix I have made. The apples and cheerios put it over the top."