Homemade Trail Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup dried apple slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup: 253 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Trail Mix
"This is by far the best trail mix I have made. The apples and cheerios put it over the top."