"This creamy dressing has a fresh taste that complements any tossed salad," says field editor Elizabeth Hunter of Prosperity, South Carolina.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Thousand Island Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p16
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2010
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."