"This creamy dressing has a fresh taste that complements any tossed salad," says field editor Elizabeth Hunter of Prosperity, South Carolina.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Thousand Island Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p16
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review