Homemade Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
"This creamy dressing has a fresh taste that complements any tossed salad," says field editor Elizabeth Hunter of Prosperity, South Carolina.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 18 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2010
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC