Homemade Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 18 calories, trace fat (0g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."