Homemade Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 18 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."