Homemade Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 18 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.
Reviews for Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
"I didn't care for the yogurt taste in this recipe."