Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 211 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Homemade Tartar Sauce
"My family thought this was much better than store-bought! I added 1 tsp. of prepared horseradish to give it some "zip," but otherwise made as written. Will definitely make this whenever we have seafood! Thanks for sharing such an easy & delicious recipe!"
"I made two versions...1 with the pimentos and 1 without. My family loved "without". Great flavor!"
"I really liked this, it tastes fresher than the store bought tartar sauce. I left out the olive stuff and used sweet relish instead, it was good!"
"Awesome!! Make it every time we have fish."