Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
"My 10 siblings and I were practically raised on catfish, so Mom made this tartar sauce often," writes Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 211 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 274 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Homemade Tartar Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC