Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 1/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 211 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Homemade Tartar Sauce
"My family thought this was much better than store-bought! I added 1 tsp. of prepared horseradish to give it some "zip," but otherwise made as written. Will definitely make this whenever we have seafood! Thanks for sharing such an easy & delicious recipe!"
"I made two versions...1 with the pimentos and 1 without. My family loved "without". Great flavor!"
"I really liked this, it tastes fresher than the store bought tartar sauce. I left out the olive stuff and used sweet relish instead, it was good!"
"Awesome!! Make it every time we have fish."